Friday, March 22, 2013

On The Clarion III




It is impossible for an iroko tree to fall and the forest to remain quiet, and so the world mourns my people's greatest writer ”

I am very sorry, you expected the Clarion Call III and I readied it , but ultimately this week I find myself unable to present it, as I should.

I would much rather post a full-scale eulogy of a great man and consummate storyteller but as you've likely read several already I won't...even as I sadly wonder, why the stars must crash and fall, as the black-holes remain vibrant.

Next week, I'll continue my tale from where I stopped (with at least double the usual word count) and tell you a whole lot more of what was. 

Thank you for understanding.
Tolu O.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd very much like to hear your thoughts on this